The clock has struck midnight and Kasey’s horse mask has just turned back into a pumpkin.
Not really though - he is actually still rocking that thing.
While the evening has been full of SmallBox shenanigans, we've also managed to get a heck of a lot done. Here's a peek at what our teams have been up to:
- Marketing: After a 2-hour kick-off with members of INRC's team, our marketing gurus led a session on Community Building and Blog Training.
- Photography: Our photo team hit the streets to capture shots of Broad Ripple, Irvington and a few other 'hoods. We also managed to collect a few photos from INRC board members and some from our social media followers (for those who shared - thanks for the love!).
- Developers: This is just magic, right?
- Content: So while we say this is a 24 Hour Web Project, we really get started on this part earlier. Even with our content prep, the team has been working since the start of the day to wrangle content and populate the CMS.
- Designers: We did a homepage reveal at about 9 pm and I think we are all in agreement that our designers are pretty good at what they do. The team is currently working on landing pages and some of the internal pages.
- Energy: An Oculus Rift, plenty of Red Bull, plank challenge, s'mores and bacon-wrapped chicken - 'nuff said.
- Fun-raising: At last check, we have surpassed the $300 mark - but we're only about half way through so keep those donations coming in and get some sweet swag!